As a psychiatrist in the Denver area, I have been in practice for over 33 years in a role that includes psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families; medication management and consultation.
In addition, I have been an inpatient medical director, department chairman, teacher and supervisor. I have worked in the areas of geriatrics and developmental disabilities as well as major mental illness with a focus on eliminating and/or reducing excessive or unnecessary medications.
As a Denver area psychiatrist, I focus on the clinical areas of Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Cognitive Disorders, Developmental Disabilities, Depression, Psychosis, Relationship issues, Sexual concerns, Work concerns, and Weight Gain secondary to psychotropic medications. A number of agents are associated with increased appetite, weight gain and metabolic disturbance.
I have been a coach and teacher through most of my life so I bring that orientation to my practice.
For directions to my office - please click here.
- Psychotherapy with or without medication management.
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management when psychotherapy is not desired or indicated.
- Independent medical evaluations
- Second opinion consultations
Financial arrangements include:
- Fee for service with receipt that may be submitted for out-of-network benefits.
- First Health (little presence in Colorado)
- Mines & Associates
Please call for appointments and to discuss services.